Five habits that are making your lips dark and how to improve the appearance
A feature no one missed to spot, pink lips add charm to every woman and man’s face, however, dark lips is suggested to be a result of drug/smoking consumption. According to research gathered by 9jahowto, dark lips aren’t just issues due to smoking or drug abuse, dark lips occurs due to ageing, sun damage and many more.
Do you know? Healthy pink lips are an appealing feature of one’s face. But several factors like ageing, sun damage can actually take a toll on the lips and turn them dark with time.
There are several ways you can actually make your lips luscious and pink again, follow the below procedure and make your lips pink and charming again.
But, have you ever wondered what causes dark lips? Here are five habits that are making your lips darker slowly:-
- Not Moisturing your lips:- Dry and chapped lips can cause the discoloration of the lips. To keep your lips healthy, it is important to hydrate good lip balm to nourish your lips. Look for ingredients like cocoa butter,sheabutter etc .
- Not removing the dead skin:- our lips tend to lose Moisture easily as it is the skinniest layer of the skin on our face.To get rid of chapped and dry lips ,you must exfoliate a regular basis to remove the dead skin and keep your lips healthy
- Skipping the sunblock :- just like your skin , your lips can get sun burn too. Hence, you must protect your lips from the harsh uvrays. Apply a lip balm before your head out of the house.
- Smoking Dark lips can also be caused by regular smoking. Once you inhale cigarette smoke, the nicotine and transfer on the lips , which causes discoloration eventually.
- Lack of Lip care when it comes to skin care ,we tend to ignore lips care . from Moisturing to exfoliation ,you must include the lips in your skin care routine too!