5 natural ways to treat your hair loss
- Like the onion , garlic also has a high sulphur content .
- This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines just like every other Health conditions, hair loss doesn’t happen over night.
- It takes time, coupled with prevalent symptoms.
- This is why it is believed that it’s possible to minimize or prevent the chances of going bald.
- Because taking note of its early signs and doing the needful , can make the condition better.
- That being said, the symptoms of hair fall outs on your pillow when you wake up an excessive breakage of hair when you comb or brush your hair .
- And a definite change in hairline and thinning of the hair.
- Be that as it may , it is important to note that these changes could mean different things , as it could be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- However,if it is hereditary and you’re looking for a treatment that you are looking for a treatment that works with out the side -effects of chemicals or medications, there are natural remedies to help reverse the condition .
- Here are five natural home remedies for hair loss.
- 1) Onion :- studies have shown that sulfur which is one of the vital components in promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss is richly present in onions and eating one or two raw onions everyday can help tackle this condition .
- Also, the condition can be checked by applying the fresh paste of onion juice on the bald areas, as it will help stimulates blood circulation and new growth.
2) Coconut milk :- This is a trusted ancient remedy to the bald head.
And it can be achieved by combining a mixture of 1/4 cup of coconut milk, two table spoons of yogurt and one table spoon of honey.
First, open up the hair follicles by washing the hair with warm water and then apply a thick layer of the paste on the scalp leave for 15 Min and then rinse off with water.
3) Garlic and to make use of garlic for hair loss treatment,crush a few cloves of garlic and add coconut oil to it.
Boil the mixture for a few minutes and let it cool down a bit before applying it to your scalp.
Let it rest on the hair for 30 minutes before washing off with warm water.
4) Egg:- studies have shown that eggs has several ingredients that can help prevent or control hair loss .it is a rich source of sulphur acid ahsphosphorous , selenium, iodine, Zinc and protein.
The combination of these of these helps promote hair growth.
However,to tackle hair loss with egg , take the white of one egg and mix in a tea- spoon or Olive oil.
Then beat to give a paste like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.
Keep it on for about 15-20 minute and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
5) Nourish hair with protein unknown to most people ,hair is made of a tough protein called keratin which goes to say that our hair growth and to strengthening the hair follicles as well.
You can nourish your hair with protein by combining one egg yolk with two table spoons of lemon juice and table spoons of olive oil .