Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for performing specialised functions to ensure a high level of productivity for the Executive.
- You will provide efficient and responsive support to the Executive.
What You’ll do:
- Coordinate high-level meetings, prepare meeting notes and other notes as required; create streamlined communication between the Executive and other parties
- Respond to the Executive and third parties’ requests for information, provide full assistance to the Executive during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Organize and prioritize the Executive’s to dos
- Plan, organize and provide assistance that is in line with the Executive’s workload, work habits and preferences
- Effectively track and manage the Executive’s project and ensure all projects are executed according to the agreed timeline
- Carry out quantitative data gathering and analyze data into summaries with charts and graphs for the Executive’s use
- Review and manage the Executive’s monthly float giving consideration to the required fund’s approval process
- Coordinate personal and official travel arrangements for the Executive
- Be innovative in resolving issues quickly and in an appropriate manner
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in the use of Google Workspace
- Outstanding execution skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online