At Paykobo.com, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guideposts to help us become the Company we would like to be: Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment. We are focused on two factors that have brought us 17 years of success & excellence: Delivering value all the time and Investing in Paykobers!
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks 1 – Facility Act (Building):
- You’ll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities
- You’ll be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include:
- Building and ground maintenance
- Utilities and general infrastructure
- Security and Space Management
- Health and Space Management
- Technical Safety
Key Tasks 2 – Safety Act:
- Electrical Safety – Ensuring organizational measures and technical means to prevent harmful and dangerous effects on employee from electric current, arcing, electromagnetic fields and static electricity
- Building and Structural Safety – Making sure that Building Structure such as the floor/ceiling slabs, roofs, exterior walls, exterior glass, columns, beams, shafts (including elevator shafts), stairs, stairwells, elevators, Building mechanical, electrical and telephone closets, Common Areas, public areas, and any other structural components in the facility are constantly checked
- Environmental Safety: Issues of environmental safety Facility Safety & Compliance is aboutmonitoring, updating and reporting on facilitiesby identifying critical information about their hazard operations in distinct buildings, individual rooms, labs, and workstations
- Product Safety – Ensuring the safety of all our product for intended use
Key Tasks 3 – Manager:
- You are responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems and services
- As a facilities manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of an organization. You’ll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Excel.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications.
- Proactive thinking.
- Great Negotiation ability.
- Ability to multitask and priorities workload.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Stanford SEED Participation
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online