PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Title: POS Activity Strategist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Contracted
Level: Mid level
- We are seeking POS Activity Strategist to join our company. You will be focusing on Planning and executing POS Team’s offline activities.
- You will also be responsible to ensure that all activities meet customer expectations and gives them satisfaction.
- Your activities will tend towards helping the team achieve high service level and reduce POS abandonment rates.
- Assist to plan POS online activities, such as Ranking Promo, Cash back, raffle etc.
- Plan and execute POS team offline activities, including sales awarding party, top agent awarding event, top aggregator awarding conference.
- Draft activity plan and activity SOP
- Calculate and control the activity within budget
- Coordinate with other department and outside supplier to proceed the activity
- Review the activity performance and draft the summary report
- B.Sc / BA in Arts or similar field
- Proven experience as a activity officer
- Knowledge of activity planning and executing practices
- Work Experience in MMO company is preferred
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online