The rate at which Nigerian universities go on strike is so alarming .
Just recently , it has been gathered from a reliable source that the Academic staff union of universities ASUU , has extended it’s warning strike for another two months .
It should be recalled that on February 14th,the union went on a month warning strike , following the federal government’s failure to keep to it’s promise.
It will interest you to note that this is not the first time that the union has been embarking on such a strike .
This has continued to affect the average Nigerian students whose parents can’t afford to send them to private Universities or aboard to study .
However, since ASUU and FG are still fighting , Nigerian students can use this period to learn something new that can add value to their lives and put money in their pockets within these two months.
Below are Five hand work that they can learn within two months while waiting for the ASUU strike to be over .
1) Make up :- Nigeria’s cosmetics industry is big one of the available services in the space is make – up .
Women and ladies cannot afford not to look good when they attend events.The make up for parties and outlings .
You will be surprised if you know how much people spend on their faces for occasions
2) Bead making :- Apart from jewelry beads can be used for making objects like bags , wallets ,center table,boxes ,wall hangers ,key chains,peb boxes , just to name a few.
Bead is a small , decorative object that Is formed in Multifarious shapes .
Bead is made from stone , plastic ,glass , wood and has small holes for threading.
Beading is another simple hand work you can learn in a month .
There is nothing much technical about it you just have to be creative and open minded to learn.
3) Bag making :- Bag making is profitable handwork in Nigeria Girls , Ladies , Women love to carry around to keep their items safe.
It’s not a mistake if you learn how to make bags in Nigeria .Bags making is one of the easiest hand works to learn in a month in Nigeria .Get trained and Acquire the necessary tools and start making bags to sell to people and retailers .
4) Cake making :- cake making is another hand work you can learn two months in Nigeria .The cake is baked food made from flour and other ingredients . cakes are ideal for almost all special occasions.
Be it your anniversary, wedding , Birthday ,fare well , reunion or any other occasion, mouth – watering and delicious cake is the first and foremost gift that comes to everyone’s mind .
5) photography:- photography is one of the hand works you can learn in two months and make cool money with it .
Photographers capture images with cameras to tell stories .
They record events for future benefits.
To produce quality images , photographers need good professional equipment , creativity , and expertise .
You can be trained by a good photographer and get exposed to the hand work in a month in Nigeria.