De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: General Services
Reporting To: General Service Manager & Deputy GSM
- Under general supervision, respond to requests for electrical repairs and breakdowns as well as perform routine maintenance and upgrade equipment as necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- OND, B.Sc, HND in Engineering or any equivalent
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent problem analytics skills
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills.
- Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Kowledge of building and construction
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to use your initiative
- Customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV at any of our Outlets in Lagos State or send a soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.