Hematospermia is a disorder that causes blood to appear in the sperm
9jahowto presents another amazing article which creates awareness for you and around you based on health issue. I hope you found this article information you can do a favor by creating all necessary awareness to every one around you also.
What is Hematospermia: According to research gathered, the presence of blood in your semen is known medically as hematospermia (also called hemospermia). Hematospermia may naturally cause concern for men who experience it. However, it is not likely to be a sign of a major health problem.
Prostate biopsy is one of the common causes, but infections, inflammations, and tumors can all cause it. According to studies, this condition is more likely to affect men aged 40 and up. That’s why Men under of 40 should get it checked and treated.
However, in this article I will be listing out the causes and sign of hematospermia. Do you know you need to know the symptoms of hematospermia to know what it is really is. Here are the symptoms of hematospermia below;
What are the symptoms of blood in the semen?
- Painful urination.
- Feeling discomfort ,pain ,or burning sensation when urinating
- Blood in the urine also called hermaturia .
- Having trouble completely emptying the bladder.
- Having a painful and swollen bladder .
- High Blood pressure and Fever . other indicators is of an STD include discharge from genitalia
- Swelling part in male reproductive organs.
- Pain with ejaculation.
- Blood in urine.
- Lower back pain.
- Tenderness in the testes and/or scrotum.
- Swelling in the testes and/or scrotum.
- Swelling or tenderness in the groin area.
What causes Hematospermia (Blood in semen)
- Inflammation and infection:- one of the common causes of hematospermia is infection or inflammation in any of the reproductive organs, tubes, or ducts.
- Under going certain medical conditions. Hematospermia can also occur in men who have undergo a vasectomy or treatments for urinary difficulties,can also occur in men who have undergo a vasectomy or treatments for urinary difficulties, haemorrholds , radiation therapy, or prostate biopsy.
- Issues in the blood tissues. Any type of damage to the blood vessels can result to hematospermia.
- Certain Medical Conditions:- High blood pressure, Leukemia, HIV, Liver illness and other Medical diseases are Known to cause Hematospermia.
- Other Common causes of Hematospermia includes trauma to the genitals and pelvic fracture, etc.