Here are 9 symptoms of internel Bleeding as well as it’s causes
According to very well Health , internel Bleeding symptoms can differ from one person to the next. It can be sudden and violent, accompanied by excruciating pain, shock, and fainting.
Alternatively,it can be gradual and “silent “, with few symptoms, until the total loss of blood is severe .
Symptoms and signs of internal bleeding symptoms do not always correspond to the severity of the bleeding cases of trauma , the absence of initially signs or systoms does not mean that a person is safe .
Symptoms may develop and become severe only later.
Symptoms of internal bleeding include :-
1) Light headedness and dizziness are common symptoms of rapid or massive blood loss .
Lightheadedness may only when a person tries to stand and their blood pressure drops in cases where the blood loss is gradual( called orthostatic hypotension).
2) pain :- As blood imitates tissues,pain is a common system of internal bleeding .
In some cases, such as the chest, the pain may be limited to the site of the bleeding.
Others , such as the abdomen,may cause pain to be felt in other parts of the body ( known as referred the diaphragm for example frequently felt in the shoulder .
3) Guarding :- when internal bleeding occurs ,it is common for people to become defensive .
Guarding is an unconscious attempt to prevent a person from touching a tender or injured parts of the body.
4) Breathing Difficulties:-
Internal bleeding in any parts of the body can cause shortness of breath .There are fewer red blood cells to carry oxygen to tissues when there is blood loss.
Breathing becomes difficult due to a lack of oxygen.
5) Tingling sensations in the hand and feet .
When there is blood loss,the body frequently” champs down” on blood vessels in the limbs to redirect blood to vital organs.
Tingling in hands or feet can be caused by a lack of oxygen to the limbs.internal bleeding can also result in hyper ventilation (rapid breathing) as the body attempting to increase oxygen levels.
6) changes in vision
Internal bleeding frequently causes vision changes.
They can happen before “blacking out ” of the blood loss is rapid or severe other changes could be the result of a brain bleed , which causes blurred vision and double vision.
7) vomiting or Nausea:- Nausea and vomiting can occur as a result of blood loss or in response to pain.when there is bleeding in the digestive tract or the brain , these symptoms are common.
8) Excessive sweating.
When blood loss is sudden or severe , excessive sweating ( called diaphoresis ) can occur. The loss of blood can cause a rapid change in the body temperature, which can result in sudden , extreme sweating , extreme sweating .
This is commonly referred as “break out in a cold sweat”.
9) Bruising :- can occasionally indicate the location of a bleed. Bruising around the navel , also known as a Cullen’s sign, indicates that there is bleeding in the abdomen . Bruising on the flank , known as Grey Turner’s sign, can occur when there is bleeding in the abdomen or retroperitoneal space ( where the kidney are located) fractures can cause severe bruising.
Causes of internal bleeding .
Internal bleeding has as many causes as there are signs and symptoms .
Some are caused by an internal force, such as a blow to the body , while others are caused by a disease or structural weakness with the body .
3) Bleeding disorder
4) Hemorrhagic fevers.