MTN 2022 Recruitment and How to apply online free
The Nigeria top telecommunication company ‘Mobile Telephone Network’ (MTN) is a South African company which operates in different African countries including Nigeria.
The MTN 2022 Recruitment Application is opened for everyone who is interested in working for MTN and meet the required qualifications by the company. In this post, we will tell you the requirements needed for the job and how to apply.
Before applying for the MTN Recruitment, the most important thing required by the company is that one must be a computer literate and be able to operate a computer. However, the requirements are listed below;
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Requirements
As required by MTN, the above numbered and listed are the required documents by the company.
- Qualifications – The qualifications required are B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution around the world.
- Age – Before you can apply, it is required to be ranged from the age of 18 – 35.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- However, before you can apply for the MTN ongoing recruitment, you must be computer literate.
How to Apply for MTN 2022 Recruitment
You wish to apply for the ongoing MTN Recruitment? kindly visit Mtn Recruitment portal, fill out your Curriculum vitae, select your desired job based on your qualifications in the list of jobs displayed and continue.