How To Apply For The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form for 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 has released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 180 in the just concluded JAMB.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make FUNAAB as their first choice.
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
If you are reading his to apply for The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (#2000) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/ and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data will attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (#1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who upload wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their First Choice.
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
Read More: Job Vacancies at JUMIA 2022
The Screening Date schedule for the FUNAAB Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails, and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: https://funaab.edu.ng and registration of FUNAAB post utme will commence by April, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of FUNAAB Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platformplatform
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.