Corel Graphic suite, popularly known as CorelDraw, is a world vector graphic editor and designer, initially released on the 16 of January 1989 by the Corel Corporation.
The Corel corporation designed the fantastic application and software Coreldraw, which, after many versions with additional functions, got released.
Corel draw is a Graphic application. Alternatives to Corel draw are thus: Inkscape, Adobe Photoshop, Krita, Paintshop pro, Gravit Designer, Autodesk sketchbook, GIMP, and a lot more.
9jahowto presents an excellent topic for the CorelDraw users and newbies on how to export your designed graphic to picture, jpeg, png, and a lot more.
How to Export your design to JPEG on Corel draw
Having done with the design?
- Go to File,
- Click Export, (Note: shortcut for the export, (Click Ctrl + E)
- Select the desired file location, file name and
- Select Save as or compression type, e.g., JPEG, PNG,
- Select the color mode, preferably CYMK,
- NOTE: To reduce the picture quality or to be large, reduce the width and Height from being 100% to lower grade, click continue
- Then another page, the Encoding method, shows how the picture will be encoded and compared to the initial designs. Here, you can preview, optimize or continue exporting. Click export? Then you’re done.
Check the file directory picked and saw your File is saved.