Here are tips on how you can make your delicious homemade rice cake.
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour you may use Gluten free flour
- flavorings of your choice: for savory use 2 teaspoon parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. For sweet use 2-3 envelopes of Truvia and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the uncooked rice in the food processor or blender and process until ground
- Place the rest of ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor
- Pour the mixture into a GREASED donut pan, muffin tin or any other shaped pan (if using silicone, there’s no need to grease)
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until they tops are brown and all sides are completely crispy
Remember that you can add your favorite flavorings. Also, if you decide to shape them in a donut pan, they will be thinner and the cooking time will be approximately 20 minutes.