Error is something done that is considered to be wrong and which is not to be done.
The fundamental error is a legal term provided by United States Courts. It describes an error that occurs whenever a judgment violates a fundamental federal right. However, 9jahowto presents some fundamental errors in youth leadership and how to prevent them.
Youth leadership is the practice and exercising authority by teens over themselves or others.
The fundamental error in youth leadership
- They expect the work-life balance to remain unchanged as theirs develop
- By not creating team member development and compensation plan
- By learning a new skill and neglecting your interest.
- By underestimating the importance of centralized project management.
- Failing to view team member training as an ongoing responsibility
- Poor communication.
Ways to prevent error in youth leadership in Nigeria
- Improvement of leaders development
- Improvement in evaluation skills
- Improvement in leaders selection and criteria
- By considering the external opportunity
- By hiring an external coach or consultant