How to register and print Osun State College of Technology Esa Oke course form.
Osun State College of Technology, OSCOTECH Esa Oke, was founded in October 1992 by a bill signed by the governor of the state, Alhaji Isiaka Adeleke.
OSCOTECH Esa Oke has been a fully operative institution after being rose from the Polytechnic Ibadan as a satellite campus. OSCOTECH was formally founded in 1981 to become an autonomous institution.
Here on 9jahowto, we fully provide and explain how to print the 29-year old institution course form online.
What is a course form? A course form is a piece of paper that provides easy registration and data processing for the organization to collect information on course enrollees.
Osun State College of Technology provides the course form to be duly registered.
How to Register and Print Osun State College of Technology, OSCOTECH Esa Oke course form.
- Visit the school accessible from oscotechesaoke.edu.ng
- Click, Student portal
- Log in using your Matric number or Form number and the registered e-mail.
- Go to the Registration module
- Click the desired year of registration as listed, Year 1, for OND 1 and HND 1, Year 2 for OND 2 and HND 2
- You’ll be redirected to a page showing the course titles and the course codes.
- Select the desired courses and deselect the undesired coursed, then click register.
Now you’re good to do.
How to print, will download the selected document in a pdf format. Open the document, click the file, click print and send to your desired printer.
NOTE: Due to glitches and network errors, you may register and be unable to find the registered.
Go back to the Registration module and click registration history. The registered file is in the history.