How To Apply For Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form for 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 150 in the just concluded JAMB.
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you)
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make (KUST) as their first choice.
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
If you are reading how to apply for Ondo State University of Science and Technology (KUST) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the nonrefundable sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Candidates are to visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of nonrefundable fee of #2,500 (#2,000 being cost of screening fee, while #500 is for Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- After making the payment.
- Log in to KUST Post UTME portal via: kustwudil.edu.ng
- On the homepage, under ADMISSION click on Undergraduate.
- Go to UTME / DE icon and click on New User.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Then print your acknowledgment slip.
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Candidates awaiting (SSCE) results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- All Candidate who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST)
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: Job Vacancies at FIRST BANK
The Screening Date schedule for Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register and registration of KUST post UTME will commence by April, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of KUST Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.