How To Apply For Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form for 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 180 in the just concluded JAMB.
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you)
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make (OSUSTECH) as their first choice.
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
If you are reading how to apply for Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the nonrefundable sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Log on to https://putme.oaustech.edu.ng/account/register
- Input VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- Provide a clear and clean passport photograph in a JPEG format with not less than 10kb in size.
- Also, make available your scanned documents which will be uploaded on the university portal.
- Cross check your application before clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Then print out your application form.
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Candidates awaiting (SSCE) results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- All Candidate who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH)
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
Download Courses offered HERE
The Screening Date schedule for the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: https://putme.oaustech.edu.ng/account/register and registration of OSUSTECH post UTME will commence by April, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of OSUSTECH Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.