The Osun State College of Technology will duly assign a matric number for each matriculated student. However, the management has given space to check and access each matric number online and offline in the unique school portal and the school area.
What is a matric number, and what it does? Matric number is a unique number assigned to each student which can never be shared. Note: it’s a possible factor when two or more students share the same name, last name, and other names. But with the help of Matric number, it segregates each matric number and school files differently. Here on 9jahowto, we’ll give a full explanation and steps on checking your Matric number as stated by the school management.
You can quickly check your matric number following the two simple steps;
2 Ways to check my Osun State College of Technology matric number
- Through the school portal
- Through the school memo.
How to check my matric number online through the school portal
You can check your matric number online in the school portal accessing your student portal by following the below steps. Access your student portal.
- Log on to the school portal https://oscotechesaoke.edu.ng
The above portal is responsible for almost all activities performed by the student rendering data submission to the school management.
- In this menu, there are few options available: Online certificate request, Online Transcript request, Online result verification, Admission Status, Student portal, and lastly, the entrepreneurship program.
It is noted your aim and ambition is to check your matric number by accessing your student portal. Kindly click the Student portal menu, and a pop-up will redirect you to another page.
- On this new page, you are required to log in using your Form number/matric number and email address. You are to log in using your form number and registered email address.
- Having login successfully, check the top-right of your student page. There is your assigned matric number pasted.
Problem students face on matric number.
- Can I have two matric numbers? – Here is a top-rising problem in the 9jahowto question room, Note: you can see two different matric numbers. It’s never possible to have 2 matric numbers. How does it happen? When a matric number has been assigned and a portal error occurred, this may rephrase the matric number, and you can be assigned a new one. Note this happened before any activities.
- I have another student using my matric number – This is another matric number issue generated by the website programmer. It’s said to be an error. How to solve this – Kindly visit the school ICT for a safe and better solution.
Note: if any other issue happened/occurred, you could easily visit the school ICT for an adequate solution.