How To Apply For Plateau State University (PLASU) Academic Session Post Utme Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Plateau State University (PLASU) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form for 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that Plateau State University (PLASU) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 170 in the just concluded JAMB.
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you)
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make (PLASU) as their first choice.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, PLASU as their “First Choice” in the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
If you are reading how to apply for Plateau State University (PLASU) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Log on to http://www.plasu.edu.ng/
- Select 2022/2023 Post UTME.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on Make Payment Now for those who want to make payment through Remita
- For cash payment, click Print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a nonrefundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira #2,000 only through Remita. (exclusive of bank charges).
- After making the payment, visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number.
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Candidates awaiting (SSCE) results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- All Candidate who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to Plateau State University (PLASU)
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
- All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure.
- The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
The Screening Date schedule for the Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: www.plasu.edu.ng and registration of PLASU Post UTME will commence by April, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of PLASU Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
RECOMMENDED: Job Vacancies at JUMIA 2022
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.