How To Apply For The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 180 in the just concluded JAMB.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make (UNIUYO) as their first choice.
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting results should use the following default Exam no (2022UNIUYO) and Pin (PIN2022) to complete the registration.
If you are reading how to apply for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Log on to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Post UTME as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone Number and Email address.
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using Pre-payment slip through Remita Platform.
- After payment return to the online portal.
- Click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Screening Date schedule for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
RECOMMENDED: Job Vacancies at JUMIA 2022
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: the portal.
The closing date for the registration of (UNIUYO) Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
Download Available Program: HERE
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.