How To Apply For The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to check for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that University of Lagos (UNILAG) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
CANDIDATE MUST GLEAN:
- Minimum score of 200 in the just concluded JAMB.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or above.
- All Candidates must make (UNILAG) as their first choice.
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- Candidate must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). Be it WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
RECOMMENDED: Job Vacancies at JUMIA 2022
If you are reading how to apply for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the non-refundable sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Log on to the unilag portal
- Click on Admission
- Follow by Post UTME Application
- Login using your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
Make the payment at any commercial bank or online.
After making the payment, return to the university website www.buk.edu.ng and login again.
Then upload your passport photogaph.
Do well by completing the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to University of Lagos (UNILAG).
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
The Screening Date schedule for University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: the portal.
The closing date for the registration of (BUK) Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.