United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Job Title: Foundation and Evaluation Officer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- Implement the execution of key UBA Foundation initiatives (Read Africa, National Essay Competition etc.) including all required logistics and PR.
- Work with individuals and organizations to ensure that all projects are executed within the approved budget and specified time.
- Oversee communications and design for the Foundation’s programs e.g. invitations, announcements, newspaper publications etc.
- Liaising with government agencies and individuals on behalf of the Foundation.
- Manage digital media platforms of the UBA Foundation
- Create new initiatives that are in line with the Foundations mission.
- Manage all CSR related information for the website and all other publications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- CSR or related certification is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of CSR or sustainability role.
- Must have knowledge of impact evaluation & intelligent accountability.
- Must be smart, enterprising, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Have basic knowledge of supporting the various operating system in use in the bank
- Be conversant with all digital media platforms.
- Good understanding of endpoint security.
- Ability to develop and promote team spirit.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online