HOW TO APPLY FOR BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI (BSUM) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- BSUM Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
BSUM POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have chosen Sokoto State University (SSU) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Sokoto State University (SSU) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
How to Apply for BSUM Post Utme Screening Form 2022
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) using the following payment procedure:
- Visit the college’s portal at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, and click on Post Utme/DE link under the Applications section
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Verify
- Click on “Proceed” to make payment after verifying your details.
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
The payment is divided into categories. Select “POST UTME APPLICATION” as the Payment category.
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select Session as “2022/2023”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate a reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(a). To use MasterCard, VISA and Verve Cards to make payment online, click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page.
From the drop down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your applications.
(b). For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
Note: Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank, using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
(c) For payment at ATM Terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select “Quickteller” from the ATM menu
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E–Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
(d) For payment via Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.