HOW TO APPLY FOR EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY OGBOKO, IMO STATE (EPU) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME SCREENING FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) Academic Session Post UTME screening Form for 2022/2023.
- Is the form out?
- Form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
- Closing date for the screening
- Screening venue.
IS THE FORM OUT?
We are happy to inform you that Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 has been released.
- Participation in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination organized by JAMB with a score not less than 150. Candidate must also possess any of the following qualifications.
- West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), Senior Secondary School Certificate, NABTEB with, passes at credit level in at least five subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings, or its equivalent.
- The National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, with passes at credit level in at least five subjects, including English Language.
- West African School Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) with Advanced Level subjects. No subject shall be counted twice and the five credit level passes shall not be more than two sittings
- Candidates must, in addition, satisfy the special requirements for each discipline into which they seek admission.
(B) DIRECT ENTRY MODE
- Passes in two relevant subjects at HSC/GCE Advanced level and credit level passes in three other subjects including English Language, at the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, both at not more than two sittings.
- Three passes at HSC/GCE Advanced level and 2 passes at credit level in two other subjects including English Language at the School Certificate, GCE (Ordinary level) or Senior Secondary School Certificate, at not more than two sittings.
- Relevant Diplomas and Certificates(IJMB, JUPEB, NCE) including degrees from Universities or institutions recognized by the Senate of Eastern Palm University.
If you are reading how to apply for Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) Academic Session Post Utme Form. The form is out for #2,000 naira only.
Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise are to pay the nonrefundable sum of #2,000 naira only into the University Portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to any of the following accounts listed below:
♦ Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Account number: 1015509991
Account Name: EPU School Fees Account
♦ Bank: Union Bank
Account number: 0083037378
Account name: EPU School Fees Account
ENSURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT
- Visit www.epu.edu.ng
- Under “Admissions” Menu, click on the link “Fill Application Form”. Next, click on “Start a new registration”, insert your JAMB Registration number and Upload your payment Teller/Evidence, then click on “Proceed.”
- Fill out the application form.
- Print out your Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it in a safe place
- It has been made known that inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants/Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Candidates awaiting (SSCE) results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- All Candidate who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU)
- And Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
The Screening Date schedule for Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers.
So we advised all candidates who wish to partake in the screening provide a valid email address, and phone number during the registration.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SCREENING
Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State (EPU) Post UTME form for 2022 is now available online via: www.epu.edu.ng and registration of EPU post UTME will commence by April, 2022.
The closing date for the registration of EPU Post UTME for 2022 has been scheduled, between June 30th to July 31st of this year 2022.
Screening venue will hold as indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.