How To Apply For ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja (ETSI) Admission Form 2022/2023.
ECWA Theological Seminary, Igbaja (ETSI) in Kwara State has started salling her admission into its Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Below are the step to be taken:
- How to apply for the form
- Pastoral Studies
BACHELOR OF ARTS PROGRAMMES
- Pastoral Studies
- Christian Education
GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMMES
- Post Graduate Diploma (Theology)
- Master of Divinity (M. Div.)
- M.A. Pastoral Studies
- M.A. Missiology
- MA Youth Ministry
- M.A. Christian Education
- M.A. Systematic Theology
- Old Testament
- M.A. New Testament
- M.A. Organizational Leadership and Management (in Affiliation with DIA, USA)
- Doctor of Ministry
- Church Administration
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Pulpit Ministry
- Leadership and Administration
CERTIFICATE IN THEOLOGY
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Log on to https://portal.etsigbaja.edu.ng/admissions To apply for the Admissions and to make Application Fee using a valid Email Address when making the payment.
- Check your e-mail after making successful payment to obtain the Payment Reference Number that has been sent to the email.
- Click on the Create Application Record button below.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will provide your Payment Reference Number and Last name (Surname) to create your Application Record and start the application process.
- Proceed to complete your application after successfully creating your application record by providing required details
- upload your scanned passport photo and submit after completing all information.
- If you are unable to complete your Application on-a-go, use the Application Login button below to log in to the Portal with your Application Number and Last name to continue with the application.
- After the completion, submission of your Application, the conduct of the Examination and Interview. You can always check your Admission Result or Admission Status by using the Application Login button below to login to the Portal
NB: Please note that your application is not complete if all the necessary supporting documents are not uploaded and completed references forwarded to the Office of the Registrar before the closing time of the Admission window.
If you have made the online payment of the Admissions Application Fee on the college Portal and you are yet to get the email of your Receipt, contact [email protected] or call the phone contact numbers on the website.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.