How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post Utme Form 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post Utme Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for FEDPOLYADO Post Utme Screening
- Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for FEDPOLYADO Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is FEDPOLYADO Post Utme Form
- FEDPOLYADO Post Utme Screening Date
- FEDPOLYADO Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDPOLYADO POST UTME SCREENING
- Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 150.
- And Candidates must also pass five (5) O’ level subjects at Credit level in no more than two (2) sittings, in addition to the aforementioned prerequisites.
- Candidates who scored 150 or higher in the previous UTME but did not select the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their preferred institution and wish to change might do so.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI (FEDPOLYADO) POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDPOLYADO POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng
- Click on Applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any Bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of #2,000 only on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- Note— Before payment with debit card, print your Invoice
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their screening forms
- Using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and screening forms.
- And Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
For any enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
- Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
HOW MUCH IS FEDPOLYADO POST UTME FORM
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (#2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
FEDPOLYADO POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme enrollment and admission.
FEDPOLYADO FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below