HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH (FPI) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for FPI Post Utme Screening
- FPI Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for FPI Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is FPI Post Utme Form
- FPI Post Utme Screening Date
- FPI Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR FPI POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at FPI website to complete the online application form after making payment
All candidates who did not choose FPI as their first choice of Institution and scored 150 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to FPI before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
FPI POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FPI POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit the Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Portal via https://fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/Verve/Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the FPI Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
FPI POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for FPI Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of FPI. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on FPI Post Utme enrollment and admission.
FPI FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for FPI 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below