HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI (FEDPOLEL), ONDO STATE POST UTME FORM. (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post Utme Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for FEDPOLEL Post Utme Screening
- FEDPOLEL Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for FEDPOLEL Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is FEDPOLEL Post Utme Form
- FEDPOLEL Post Utme Screening Date
- FEDPOLEL Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDPOLEL POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the UTME examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the FEDPOLEL website to complete the online application form after making payment
FEDPOLEL POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDPOLEL POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
- Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment.If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for FEDPOLEL 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the FEDPOLEL Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
HOW MUCH IS FEDPOLEL POST UTME FORM
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (#2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
FEDPOLEL POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for FEDPOLEL Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of FEDPOLEL. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on FEDPOLEL Post Utme enrollment and admission.
FEFPOLEL FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for FEDPOLEL 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below