HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC KAURA NAMODA (FEDPONAM) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for FEDPONAM Post Utme Screening
- FEDPONAM Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for FEDPONAM Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is FEDPONAM Post Utme Form
- FEDPONAM Post Utme Screening Date
- FEDPONAM Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDPONAM POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must be 16 years old or above.
- All candidates willing to parkate in the post utme must make FEDPONAM as their first choice.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
FEDPONAM POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDPONAM POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng
- Click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel
- Click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirements,
- Click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos, etc.
- To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal
- Click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nationwide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal and click Continue Application
- Enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment.
- After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure the accuracy of all the information you have provided.
- Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided.
- To check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the website www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission.
- Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making the Registration Payment.
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
FEDPONAM POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for FEDPONAM Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of FEDPONAM. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on FEDPONAM Post Utme enrollment and admission.
FEDPONAM FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for FEDPONAM 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below