HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC UKANA (FEDPOLYUKANA) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Screening
- FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Form
- FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Screening Date
- FEDPOLYUKANA Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDPOLYUKANA POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at FEDPOLYUKANA website to complete the online application form after making payment
All candidates who did not choose FEDPOLYUKANA as their first choice of Institution and scored 150 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to FEDPOLYUKANA before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
FEDPOLYUKANA POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDPOLYUKANA POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit: https://fedpolyukana.edu.ng/
- Candidates must have scored at least 180 in JAMB and upload their SSCE, NECO or GCE O’ Level or its equivalent on the CAPS.
- Candidates must have five credit passes in SSCE, NECO or GCE O’ Level or its equivalent in not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
- English language,
- and any two of the following : Chemistry, Economics, Further Mathematics, Statistics, Agricultural Science, Geography and Biology.
- In addition, candidates applying must have taken JAMB’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in the following subjects:
- Mathematics and any two of the following: (ii) Geography (iii) Physics (iv) Economics (v) Chemistry
FEDPOLYUKANA POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of FEDPOLYUKANA. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on FEDPOLYUKANA Post Utme enrollment and admission.
FEDPOLYUKANA FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for FEDPOLYUKANA 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below