HOW TO APPLY FOR HUSSAINI ADAMU FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC (HAFEDPOLY) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Screening
- HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Form
- HAFEDPOLY Post Utme Screening Date
- HAFEDPOLY Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR HAFEDPOLY POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must be 16 years old or above.
- All candidates willing to parkate in the post utme must make HAFEDPOLY as their first choice.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
HAFEDPOLY POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HAFEDPOLY POST UTME FORM 2022
- Candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: https://www.hafedpoly.edu.ng/
- Click on admission to fill the application form
- Make payment for the Post Utme form
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.