HOW TO APPLY FOR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for IMT Post Utme Screening
- IMT Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for IMT Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is IMT Post Utme Form
- IMT Post Utme Screening Date
- IMT Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR IMT POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at IMT website to complete the online application form after making payment
All candidates who did not choose IMT as their first choice of Institution and scored 150 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to IMT before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
IMT POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMT POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng
- Click on ONLINE PORTAL.
- Then Click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone numb
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the IMT Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
IMT POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for IMT Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of IMT. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on IMT Post Utme enrollment and admission.
IMT FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for IMT 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below