HOW TO APPLY FOR KADUNA POLYTECHNIC (KADPOLY) POST UTME FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Post Utme Form (ND and HND) 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for KADPOLY Post Utme Screening
- KADPOLY Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for KADPOLY Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is KADPOLY Post Utme Form
- KADPOLY Post Utme Screening Date
- KADPOLY Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR KADPOLY POST UTME SCREENING
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB webiste (CAPS), at any nearest JAMB accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission
- Only candidates that indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their first Choice are eligible.
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their second choice and third choice are advised to change to first choice.
- Only candidates that participate in the screening exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic
- Candidates within Kaduna metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT centre for ease of online registration.
KADPOLY POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The cut off mark for Kaduna Post Utme is:
(a) 140 and above for ND Programmes
(b) 120 and above for NCE Programmes
(c) 180 and above for B.Ed(Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
(iv) 180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
HOW TO APPLY FOR KADPOLY POST UTME FORM 2022
NOTE: Kaduna Polytechnic must be your JAMB first choice
- Visit: https://kadunapoly.edu.ng/putme/
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left.
- Click on the “Search” button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB.
- Provide us with your personal valid email address and telephone number. We use them to contact you.
- If the step above is successful, email activation link will be sent to you.
- Follow the the instruction in the activation email to generate your REMITA (RRR).
- Click on “Pay Now” link on your invoice. You can pay online using any of the REMITA available options or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide.
- If your Payment is made in a Bank branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status using the “Check Payment Status” link on the menu.
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), You would be asked to open a P.UTME screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, if your data is not available you shall check again later.
- In the process of opening your account PLEASE, use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone.
in the KADPOLY Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
KADPOLY POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for KADPOLY Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of KADPOLY. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on KADPOLY Post Utme enrollment and admission.
KADPOLY FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for KADPOLY 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below