HOW TO APPLY FOR KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY ANYIGBA (KSU) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- KSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
KSU has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. KSU Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
KSU POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND. Diploma must be in the course applied.
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration).
- Candidates are advised to check the requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Login to the University’s portal https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first login.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on Pay UTME Fee link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UTME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.