HOW TO APPLY FOR LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC (LASPOTECH) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post Utme Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening
- LASPOTECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is LASPOTECH Post Utme Form
- LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening Date
- LASPOTECH Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR LASPOTECH POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the UTME examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the LASPOTECH website to complete the online application form after making payment
LASPOTECH POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Plateau State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LASPOTECH POST UTME FORM 2022
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of #2,000(Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill in their details and print out their post-screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter your UTME Score
- Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
HOW MUCH IS LASPOTECH POST UTME FORM
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (#2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
LASPOTECH POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for LASPOTECH Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of LASPOTECH. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on LASPOTECH Post Utme enrollment and admission.
LASPOTECH FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for LASPOTECH 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below