HOW TO APPLY FOR OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC (OSPOLY) POST UTME FORM (ND AND HND) 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post Utme Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
- Requirements for OSPOLY Post Utme Screening
- OSPOLY Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to Apply for OSPOLY Post Utme Form 2022
- How Much Is OSPOLY Post Utme Form
- OSPOLY Post Utme Screening Date
- OSPOLY Form Closing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR OSPOLY POST UTME SCREENING
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree as their First or Second Choice in the 2022/2023 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 150 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates must possess at least four (5) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the UTME examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- Candidates must be 16 years old or above
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (#2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the OSPOLY website to complete the online application form after making payment
OSPOLY POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
Plateau State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post Utme has a general cut-off mark of 150. Candidates with a UTME score of 150 or higher are eligible to apply for the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post-UTME form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OSPOLY POST UTME FORM 2022
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
HOW MUCH IS OSPOLY POST UTME FORM
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (#2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
OSPOLY POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The date for OSPOLY Post Utme Screening Exercise 2022/2023 has not been formally announced by the management of OSPOLY. Keep an eye on 9jahowto.com for updates on OSPOLY Post Utme enrollment and admission.
OSPOLY FORM CLOSING DATE
The school administration has yet to set a date for OSPOLY 2022 Post Utme form application.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below