HOW TO APPLY FOR TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO (TSU) POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- TSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
TSU has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. TSU Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
TSU POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
- All candidates must submit the following before they are allowed to sit for the examination:
- Photocopy of UTME result slip
- Photocopy of O’Level result (where available)
- Evidence of payment One recent passport size photograph.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Visit TSU Post Utme portal at http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address, and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under the select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.