HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, ONDO STATE (UNIMED) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME SCREENING FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for University of Medical Sciences, ondo state (UNIMED) Academic Session Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the University of Medical Sciences, ondo state (UNIMED) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery in all health science disciplines.
Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
- Is the form out?
- UNIMED Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
UNIMED has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. UNIMED Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
UNIMED Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for UNIMED Post Utme is 180.
The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines of their choice.
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one (1) sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
- All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
- Click on Admission
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal,
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed,
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt,
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on the APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
The University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the University’s website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Also, know that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual account does so at her/his own risk!
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City.
Applicants of UNIMED Should Note the following:
i. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b) Electronic Payment Receipt.
c) Printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening slip.
ii. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.