HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- AKSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- Aksu Post Utme/DE Admission Requirements
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
AKSU POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
AKSU POST UTME/DE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission requirements through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 160 and above (subject to change).
3. Post-UTME screening score of not less than 180 (subject to change).
4. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who score less than 180 on the Post-UTME screening test are not eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
6. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programme to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website aksu.edu.ng/portal
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded to the JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
Visit the AKSU Post Utme portal at http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK on the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2022 UTME result printout.
- 2022 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.