HOW TO APPLY FOR MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA (MAUTECH) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- MAUTECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Uploading of passport/documents
- Items to bring for mautech physical screening
- Printing of application form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
MAUTECH POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have chosen Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
1. Visit MAUTECH Post Utme Screening Portal at mautech.edu.ng and click on the ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link; and click on ‘new applicant‘ to create MAUTECH Post Utme account.
2. Enter your name, JAMB registration number, valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
8. After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
9. Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2022/2023 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
ITEMS TO BRING FOR MAUTECH PHYSICAL SCREENING
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
1. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
2. DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.mautech.edu.ng)
3. For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Email: [email protected]
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.