HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU (FUGUS) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME/DIRECT ENYRY FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- FUGUS Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
FUGUS POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have chosen The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
- Meanwhile, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) from a recognized Institution or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Go to FUGUS Post Utme portal at http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on the link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT.
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant details pertaining to you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate an invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- Print the screening slip after registration.
- You are expected to bring the screening slip, JAMB result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all your credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Note: You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload a photo greater than 20kb or different file extensions like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
FUGUS Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUGUS Post Utme form is 180. You can take a look at the FUGUS Departmental cut off mark for all courses by clicking the link below.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.