HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE (FUOTUOKE) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- UDUSOK Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- Online registration requirement
- Faculty of engineering
- Faculty of science
- Faculty of education
- Faculty of humanities and sciences
- Faculty of management science
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
UDUSOK POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
- Candidates must have chosen The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2022 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATIONS OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Ed. Business Education
B.Ed. Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B.A. English and Communication Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 180 and above in the JAMB UTME.
must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via the JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and chose any of the programmes listed above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’ level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’ level results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip
DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
Successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
FUOTUOKE POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for FUOTUOKE Post Utme form is 180. You can take a look at the FUOTUOKE Departmental cut off mark for all courses by clicking the link below.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.