HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI (FUWUKARI) ACADEMIC SESSION POST UTME FORM 2022/2023
In this article, is all you will need to know about how to apply for The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Academic Session Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023, You will also be shown the The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Eligibility, Screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration information for the 2022/2023 admission, as well as when the screening form will be officially announced by the school administration.
This site will be updated as soon as The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) management releases the Post Utme Form and cut off mark for the 2022 Post Utme screening exercise.
- Is the form out?
- FUWUKARI Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- FUWUKARI form price
- How to apply for the form
- Screening date
IS THE FORM OUT?
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has not started selling her academic session Post Utme screening form 2022/2023. The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post-UTME Form will be available for purchase online as soon as it’s released officially by the university management.
FUWUKARI POST UTME CUTOFF MARK
The general cut off mark for The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post Utme is 180.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
FUWUKARI FORM PRICE
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (#2000) excluding bank charges for the FUWUKARI Post Utme Form.
- Candidates must have chosen The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- ‘Must have obtained a minimum of (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB. You can check your JAMB result with only your phone number or registration number here
- Direct Entry applicants for Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography, and Law should not register for the screening.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FORM
- Visit https://www.fuwportal.edu.ng/ and click on 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number.
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay. Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their second choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then click on Next Step. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button.
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
N/B: Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
FUWUKARI Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for FUWUKARI Post Utme form is 180. You can take a look at the FUWUKARI Departmental cut off mark for all courses by clicking the link below.
Screening Exercise Dates: … beginning from 7.00 am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
E-mail: [email protected]
Having any problem about the above article? There are some part you seem not to understand? Reach to us by dropping your comment below.