Altara Credit Ltd (“Buy Now – Pay Later”) is an World – Class venture well known for providing debut services of Buy Now, Pay Later for formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time and balancing later, Our aim and objectives is to improve quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion and to help consumers and business services venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Abeokuta, Shagamu and Ijebu-Ode – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
May Like: How to check jamb result
- Minimum of OND in related discipline with 0-1 year experience.
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Role and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.