Do you wish to be part of Fortics Lifecare Limited employee? Here is a change to work with the African’s Healthcare company that have the aims and objectives to be a leading healthcare in Africa.
The holding company in Africa by providing world class health facilities alongside modern day apparatus, They are well known for rendering standard health system.
We want to inspire and promote hope, health and total well-being by providing the best care for every patient through integrated clinical practice, continuous education and research, delivering this service at cost-effective prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Chef
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Planning menus and ordering food supplies based on taste preferences and nutritional needs of patients
- Ensuring food safety standards are met by following government regulations regarding food preparation, storage, and handling
- Teaching nutrition principles to patients and staff members to promote healthy eating habits
- Maintaining the cleanliness of work areas and equipment to prevent cross-contamination of bacteria in food preparation areas.
- Creating menus that meet the nutritional needs of patients while also appealing to their taste buds
- Preparing and serving meals to patients and staff members, including special diets for patients with specific health conditions
- Performing administrative tasks such as keeping a track of number of patients and staff served meals so as to help in proper follow up of patients.
- Following established food preparation guidelines, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines on safe food preparation and storage practices.
May Like: How to check jamb result
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.