Apply for Analyst, Credit MIS, Portfolio Reporting at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Do you wish to apply for the Analyst, Credit MIS, Portfolio Reporting many? In this content, we provide all basic requirements, qualifications, details of the job and how to apply for the job.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the Nigeria top bank, and it is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit MIS and Portfolio reporting
Job ID: 80405945_80361374
JobLocation: Lagos State
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate functions
- To grow and develop insurance premium in order to deliver profitable revenue streams to the Business and Group.
- The Job holder will prospect and manage Corporates, including Insurance Brokers as channels in business development.
- Providing tactical input into Unit strategy that will enhance the Group’s vision to be the leading end to end financial solutions provider. This will include cross sell to customers of the Group, potential customers from outside the Group and developing new market frontiers.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of credit risk management and the Bank’s internal processes with regard to the non-performing loan recovery process and credit processes
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 9
- Interpreting Data
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Articulating Information
- Team Working
- Risk Reporting
- Loan Loss Management
- Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online