Apply for Head, Service Standardization at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Do you wish to apply for the Stanbic Bank Head, Service Standardization space? In this content, we provide all basic requirements, qualifications, details of the job and how to apply for the job.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the Nigeria top bank, and it is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
MAY LIKE: Apply for Stanbic IBTC Business Development Officer, Ibadan, Oyo State
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- The Service Standardization manager’s main job purpose is to ensure that service standards are attainable and achieved across all service channels as well as to promote the service culture throughout the organization whilst ensuring that the processes remain client centric and reasonable.
- The head of the unit will need to develop service standards, strategies, policies, initiatives and budgets for the unit and work with other departments to come up with organizational standards.
- First Degree.
- Professional Qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, and/or Master in Business Management would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management or Client Relationship Management with knowledge of Risk and Financial management.
- Generating Ideas
- Articulating Information
- Providing Insights
- Convincing People
- Pursuing Goals
- Client Knowledge
- Client Retention
- Client Cross and Up-Selling
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: