Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Talent Acquisition Consultant
Do you wish to apply for the Standard Bank talent acquisition consultant space? In this content, we provide all basic requirements, qualifications, details of the job and how to apply for the job.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the Nigeria top bank, and it is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
MAY LIKE: Apply for Stanbic IBTC Business Development Officer, Ibadan, Oyo State
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Talent Acquisition Conslutant
Job ID: 80405945_80361374
JobLocation: Lagos State
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate functions
- To grow and develop insurance premium in order to deliver profitable revenue streams to the Business and Group.
- The Job holder will prospect and manage Corporates, including Insurance Brokers as channels in business development.
- Providing tactical input into Unit strategy that will enhance the Group’s vision to be the leading end to end financial solutions provider. This will include cross sell to customers of the Group, potential customers from outside the Group and developing new market frontiers.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree.
- Master’s Degree or professional certifications (such as CIPD< HRMP, SHRM, etc) would be an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Experience and professional qualification in insurance would be an added advantage
- Developing Expertise
- Upholding Standards
- Generating Ideas
- Convincing People
- Developing Relationships
- Ability to grasp business models within the Insurance space pertaining to utility of various products in order to deliver on the overall strategy of the team.
- Ability to identify potential problems and opportunities and pro-actively proffer solutions through Stanbic IBTC Insurance offering
- Ability to identify and dimension business risks as opportunities and engage clients to provide novel products and solutions within the overall sales and revenue strategy
- Ability to use initiative within limits of authority, investigate to obtain additional information or deal with ambiguity and present opportunities to more senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Understanding of the basic principles of insurance including good faith, insurable interest, indemnity, contribution, subrogation and proximate cause.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online