Federal Fire Service, Nigeria latest job recruitment (Fedfire.gov.ng).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full employment into the vacant positions below at Federal Fire Service.
The vacant positions are opened to Nigerians between ages of 18 and 30 years and must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female. The least qualification required is SSCE.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Job.
[Click on each of the position to access the application method]
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty
- Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I)
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment Statutory Requirements.
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
2. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
3. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
4. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
5. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
6. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
7. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
8. Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
9. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
10. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
About Federal Fire Service.
Fire Service in Nigeria was established by the Fire Service Act (law) of 1963 and since then has not been reviewed. Fire Service today in Nigeria is still the only statutory organization established by law to undertake or render services as regards to fire and its related cases.
These services include firefighting, fire prevention, search and rescue services, humanitarian services etc.
In line with meeting up with these demands, both the Federal, all thirty-six (36) states of the federation and the federal capital territory has their own Fire Service established to tackle the fire and related disaster within their locality.